Top 70 Thanksgiving Status Quotes For 2015-16
This year Thanksgiving celebrations falling on 26th November, So as early birds we are giving you the top of thanksgiving celebration ideas to express the happiness over social plateforms like whatsapp and facebook by sharing the following best thanksgiving status and quotes.
If we check the history of Thanksgiving Day , Then According to wikipedia Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated primarily in Canada and the United States as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. So just like Christmas status we are providing best status for this day too.
Thanksgiving Status Quotes 2015 For Whatsapp :
1. ) The average mother takes two whole days to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner but most kids don’t really care. I have taken an informal but exhaustive poll of kids and have come to the conclusion that if Twinkies came with drumsticks, all turkeys would die of old age.
2. ) Real smile on my face Comes when i am with you <3
3. ) Trust me you can dance – Beer
4. ) Loving someone and not expressing It Is like wrapping a nice gift And Not Giving It.
5. ) I do not get drunk…I get awesome: D
6. ) Last year we had a frozen turkey. For the first two hours in the stove he enjoyed it!
7. ) “On Thanksgiving Day, all over America, families sit down to dinner at the same moment – halftime.”
8. ) I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
9. ) Sometimes you have to act like you don’t care even if you do!
10. ) What happened to the Pilgrim who was shot at by an Indian? He had an arrow escape.
11. ) God is really awesome and creative, i mean, just look at me :P
12. ) “One distinguishing mark of an unregenerate man is ingratitude.”
13. ) We’re having the same thing this year for Thanksgiving dinner as last year.
14. ) “Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.”
15. ) If you can’t admit when you’re wrong, you’ll never learn from your mistakes.
16. ) Why can’t you take a turkey to church? Because they use such FOWL language.
17. ) If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for? Their AGE.
18. ) “My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.”
19. ) Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building? Yes – a building can’t jump at all.
20. ) Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected it of fowl play.
21. ) Mark my words, the first person who comes up with a 22-pound turkey that can be cooked in a toast–has it made!
22. ) This Thanksgiving try to be grateful for practical things. Like, be thankful the post office doesn’t handle prayers.
23. ) Our turkey was sick. All day long it had a thermometer in it.
24. ) Where did the first corn come from? The stalk brought it.
25. ) What did the turkey say before it was roasted? Boy! I’m stuffed!.
26. ) Last Thanksgiving my wife cooked the turkey in a microwave oven. We had to eat at 7:30 am.
27. ) Buy yourself before you forget who that is.
28. ) What do you get when you cross a turkey with an octopus? Enough drumsticks for Thanksgiving.
29. ) Never answer an anonymous mail.
30. ) A person, who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.
31. ) Do You Know How It Feels To Be Ignored? It Really Fucking Hurts!! L
32. ) “My mother is such a lousy cook that Thanksgiving at her house is a time of sorrow.”
33. ) “An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day.”
34. ) Borrow money from a pessimist, they don’t expect it back.
35. ) Baby to night that night we loss control.
36. ) In life, it’s not about finding yourself, it’s about creating you.
37. ) Stop checking my whatsapp status! Go Get a Life: P
38. ) If I say I love you, I really mean it <3
39. ) What did the turkey say to the man who tried to shoot it? Liberty, Equality and Bad aim for all.
40. ) If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!.
41. ) Relatives!
42. ) What did the turkeys sing on Thanksgiving Day? God save the kin.
43. ) Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.”
44. ) Thanksgiving dinner is a unique experience. It’s like an orgy that’s rated G.
45. ) Why did the Indian chief wear so many feathers? To keep his wigwam.
46. ) What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son? If your papa could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy!
47. ) Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? The outside.
48. ) A true friend walks in when the best of the world walks out.
49. ) “Here I am 5 o’clock in the morning stuffing bread crumbs up a dead bird’s butt.”
50. ) The less you give a damn, the happier you will be.
51. ) A relationship should be between two people not the whole world.
52. ) Using a new recipe, my wife put the turkey in aluminum foil. She had to roast it until it was brown. Twenty-four hours later, the aluminum foil was still silver.
53. ) Last year we had Thanksgiving dinner at a roadside dinner. I had to say grace over grease!
54. ) Out of my mind. Back in three minutes.
55. ) Once you realize your past is just a story, it has no power over you.
56. ) Life Is Short, Live It!!
57. ) You can love my baby without loss control.
58. ) “I love chicken. I would eat chicken fingers on Thanksgiving if it were socially acceptable.”
59. ) Tears are the last gift you may get from true love <3
60. ) Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
61. ) Being single isn’t a time to look for love, use that time to work on you and grow as an individual.
62. ) We are all failures… at least the best of us are.
63. ) If you’re a turkey, the Bermuda Triangle is Thanksgiving.
64. ) Thank you for giving me my life <3 Love you God!!
65. ) Think before you speak. Read before you think.”
66. ) Winter is I love when I wake up and the first text i see on my cell is yours. Love you!!
67. ) Asked to write a composition entitled, “What I’m thankful for on Thanksgiving,”little Timothy wrote, “I am thankful that I’m not a turkey.”
68. ) At Thanksgiving with her folks, single Sally prayed the following, “Oh Dear Lord, I’m thankful for all the blessing in my life. And, I’m not asking for this for myself. But please send my mother a son-in-law.”
69. ) “We’re having something a little different this year for Thanksgiving. Instead of a turkey, we’re having a swan. You get more stuffing.”
70. ) The Puritans celebrated Thanksgiving because they were saved from the Indians. Lately, I think we’ve been celebrating because we were saved from the Puritans.
For more latest and up to date whatsapp status ideas must check our blog entries.