95 Best Cricket Whatsapp Status Ever.
Cricket is an evergreen sport. However, there are events and they need special statuses. Here you will find different sections catering to different events happening in cricketing world. In addition to that, there are evergreen statuses that you can use.
We take great care in writing and creating these statuses and we hope that you find these cricket statuses worth your while .
Below you can find the Table of Contents you can use to navigate the page and go directly to the section that suits you best.
Asia Cup 2016 Memes and Statuses
Cricket fever is at its peak as Asia cup is going on and India and Pakistan take on each other. We will keep this section updated as the matches go on.
The following were the best memes we found doing rounds on social media.
And now some statuses...
- Three things deceive you like nothing else; a smiling girl, a stray dog and .... Pakistani cricket team
Evergreen Cricket Whatsapp Statuses
- I will be back before you pronounce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkj.
- You might not think it’s cricket, and it’s not, it’s motor racing.
- Serious cricket is war minus the shooting.
- A captain will only do his best for his team and his country. When you are winning, you are a hero. Lose, and the backslappers fade away.
- Oh God, if there is cricket in heaven, let there also be rain.
- Winning isn't everything...... It's the only thing.
- A cricket ground is a flat piece of earth with some buildings around it.
- Some people think cricket is a matter of life and death.... I can assure them it is much more serious than that.
- Everything I know about being a gentleman, I owe it to Cricket.
- If you make every game of cricket a life-and-death thing, you’re going to have problems. You’ll be dead a lot.
- Many people think life is a game; I think cricket is a game.
- If only Hitler and Mussolini could have a good game of cricket once a week at Geneva, I feel that the world would not have been as troubled as it was.
- One day I am gonna win….. I can wait till mah death for it.
- If you play good cricket, a lot of bad things get hidden.
- If you play good cricket, well, you play good cricket. What else did you expect?
- If only had a dollar for every "tuk tuk" by Misbah, I would be a millionaire by now
- The worst thing is the day you realize you want to win more than the players do.
- In Cricket we believe
- I think you enjoy the game more if you don’t know the rules. Then you’re on the same wavelength as the umpire
- You can cut the tension with a cricket stump.
- We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.
- We lost the game on purpose; it's just a ruse so that we could trample you in the final.
- I understand all the cricket rules. I just do not get why the wicketkeeper is wearing gloves in this sweltering heat.
- I want to say to all cricketers that it is not how big you are in the head; it’s how big you play.
- Sure, luck means a lot in cricket. Not having good fielders is bad luck.
- The trouble with an umpire is that they just don’t care which side wins.
- To me, cricket is a simple game. Keep it simple and just go out and play.
- I think that a leader is someone that needs to make an impact on and off the cricket field.
- Life is simply a cricket match, with temptation as the bowler.
- That ball went so high, it could have brought an air-hostess down with it.
- The hallmark of a great captain is the ability to win the toss at the right time.
- Losing in cricket is the great Indian sin.